Bird Lovers Back up
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has your pet bird ever

Go down

Has your pet bird ever Empty Has your pet bird ever

Post  Admin Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:51 am

From: Katzxten (Original Message) Sent: 6/29/2001 1:42 PM
Caused you embarassment? If so how and why?? Katz

First Previous 2-5 of 1 Next Last Delete Replies

Recommend Delete Message 2 of 1 in Discussion

I took Shiloh my U2 to the pet supply store and there was this woman all dressed in white, well she insisted on holding Shiloh and she let her crawl to her shoulder ............. and as soon as Shiloh got to the shoulder and before i could explain to the woman that we dont allow her on our shoulders................ Shi took a huge green watery dump all down her back!!!!! the woman gave shiloh back in a hurry and left the store, why she had white on in a feed store I will never know but I bet she doenst do that again!!! ps... she was not mad but rather embarrassed to have bird poop on her white outfit!! Ollie

Recommend Delete Message 3 of 1 in Discussion

HEHEHEHEHE!!! Ollie, that sounds like a classic. hehe Still rotflmao.. Tink er Belle er confused ARGH!!!!!!!!!

Recommend Delete Message 4 of 1 in Discussion

Annie, my Senegal is a real lover sometimes, she latches on to some people the moment she sees them. One labor day weekend we had a huge group of people here for an annual barbecue, there was one lady in particular that Annie adored and that lady wanted to hold her. She had on a white leather jacket and up Annie went to sit on her shoulder. I just kept thinking to myself "PLEASE Annie, don't poop on her, I don't want to have to pay for a new jacket!" Well, she didn't poop and even if she had, I doubt I would have had to pay for anything because that Saturday evening, while the lady was sitting in my kitchen, she had the winning lottery ticket in her purse and was winning 6 million dollars at just about the time she was holding Annie. Nothing embarassing, but I was reminded of it by Ollie's story.

Recommend Delete Message 5 of 1 in Discussion

Well Vinnie --just tonite---Embarassed me totally! I am on the phone to New Zealand!
And after all the bragging I have done about his talking--all we got --in quite a long amount of time was one lousey "I love you" Donna, He really DOES talk up a storm most of the time!! Katz

From: Birdgoon (Original Message) Sent: 6/28/2001 12:06 PM
Right I am following you Ollie LOL where are u hiding!!

Birdgoon

First Previous 2-7 of 1 Next Last Delete Replies

Recommend Delete Message 2 of 1 in Discussion

Catch me if you can!!!! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Ollie

Recommend Delete Message 3 of 1 in Discussion

I'm trying where the heck have u got to now LOL ??!!!!

Birdgoon

Recommend Delete Message 4 of 1 in Discussion

Ollie--I want some of those DRUGS!! I have seen a lot of hehehehs and now whheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees out of you today!! Katz

Recommend Delete Message 5 of 1 in Discussion

Katz, you can have all of them!!!!! I just spent 4 days zoned out to the max!!! today is the first day I have not taken any, I'll just deal with the pain I HATE being a zombie!!!! ollie

Recommend Delete Message 6 of 1 in Discussion

You are enjoying this aren't you ollie!!??? LOL I cannot in any way find you and I bet you are loving every minute of this aren't you !! LOL Please e-mail me or something tot ell me when u get offline! Please!

Birdgoon

Recommend Delete Message 7 of 1 in Discussion

Sure Goonie, you can chase Ollie, but you can't stop running from me. What is that all about. Watch it Ollie, she is fast. As far as drugs, If you get any of them from her Katz, send some my way. lol Belle

Admin
Admin

https://birdlovers2backup.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down