Bird Lovers Back up
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

blue ekkie 2-26-01

Go down

blue ekkie 2-26-01 Empty blue ekkie 2-26-01

Post  Admin Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:55 am

om: Katzxten (Original Message) Sent: 2/25/2001 2:27 PM
Did anyone see the blue mutation ekkie in this months Bird Talk and what did you think?
Katz

First Previous 2-6 of 1 Next Last Delete Replies

Recommend Delete Message 2 of 1 in Discussion

Hmm... Katz, I didn't know you were in this place too! I keep reading about this blue eclectus and haven't been able to take a look yet, because my subscription ran out a long time ago and I didn't renew because I moved, so I just buy them when I can. Now I really need to run down to the news stand tomorrow to see what all this rage is about!

Recommend Delete Message 3 of 1 in Discussion

Oh yes 1goodbird
I am everywhere! Actually as you can see by the posts I have pretty much had this place to myself for awhile. Not by choice! Although talking to myself is not all bad because I have nobady to cantradict me! Hope you come back. Katz

Recommend Delete Message 4 of 1 in Discussion

Could someone please scan the pic of the blue Ecci and put it in the photo album here? It is extremely difficult for me to find Bird Talk here.

Thanks,
Patti

Recommend Delete Message 5 of 1 in Discussion

Hi Patti
I don't have a scanner but if you E-Mail me your snail mail address I will send it to you. They don't mention it much in article but picture is awesome. Katz

Recommend Delete Message 6 of 1 in Discussion

Which month's issue is this picture in? I just got the latest issue available here right now, and its the one featuring Amazons. Is it before, or after that one?

Admin
Admin

https://birdlovers2backup.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum